TaylorMade P760 Irons Steel ShaftsJamGolf Pro Review
Please note custom orders usually take 10-14 days to be built by the manufacturer.
Buy this get these deals
The P760 Irons are Pretty Fast
When Tour forging and SpeedFoam technology come together, it's a beautiful combination to behold. P760 delivers progressive players-iron shaping, giving golfers clean and compact short irons with hollow-body long irons, filled with our revolutionary SpeedFoam.
Forged Multi-Material Construction
- Forged 1025 carbon steel body provides a soft feel with precise shaping
- New, lighter SUS630 face with Inverted Cone Technology in 3-7 irons creates additional speed, accuracy and playability
Progressive Players-Iron Shaping
- Hollow cavity construction (3-7) produces consistent distance while adding forgiveness to maintain optimized gapping throughout the set
- One-piece forged construction in the short irons (8-A) results in exceptional feel and enhanced shot-making ability
- Head size, offset, and lofts have been engineered to provide exactly what better players require for precise shotmaking
- Redesigned sole geometry with a chamfered leading edge provides improved turf interaction and a square look at address
- Injected into 3-7 irons to dramatically enhance sound & feel
- SpeedFoam supports a thinner face to generate ballspeed and consistent performance in the mid and long irons
"With P760, we set out to design an iron for Tour-level competition, combining all the elements that are most desirable to the better golfer. P760’s progressive set shaping enables short irons to be compact and precise while the long irons take on a hollow construction, injected with our revolutionary SpeedFoam. The result is a complete players set, designed to inspire confidence whether you’re attacking pins from short range or sticking greens from long range."
BRIAN BAZZEL | VP PRODUCT CREATION
TaylorMade P760 Irons
Reviewed By: Andy Myers
What a year it’s been for TaylorMade irons. The P790 has been a great addition to the product range this year and the P730 has made its way into the bags of a number of tour pros including world number 1 Justin Rose and lets not forget Tiger Woods’ heroics at the Tour Championship.
To plug the gap between the more forgiving p790 and the bladed p730, TaylorMade have introduced the p760. For ease of reference, it is fair to say that this iron has replaced the P770 as the middle ground between those golfers that want the workability of a muscle back and the forgiveness of a game improvement iron and will therefore appeal to a wide spectrum of golfer.