Trade In Golf Clubs
At JamGolf you can part ex your golf clubs when you buy a new set and use the credit we give you on future purchases
The best bit is it doesn't matter how old your clubs are, what brand they are or how much they cost you to buy originally. We'll consider any set of clubs and the amount of credit you receive will reflect their age and condition. ust contact us at email@example.com with the details of your golf clubs for a quick easy quote from our golf shops professionals.
Include the Following Details about Your Part Ex Golf Clubs
- The email address your account is registered with
- If you are not yet registered Click Here
- Details of the clubs/goods you plan to buy
- Photos of your trade in clubs
- Brand of clubs
- Which model they are
- Club lofts
- Number of clubs being part exchanged
- Are they right or left handed?
- Are there headcovers included?
- The make, model and flex of the shafts
To make life easier here is a simple guide to evaluation of golf club part exchange
Try to match each of your clubs to a condition below:
- Five Star - This is similar to an ex-display or ex-demo club that has very little use or been hit fewer than five times
- Four Star - A four star club is in excellent condition with some signs of use such as cosmetic blemishes but little else
- Three Star - A club in very good used condition. The face and sole may show signs of wear and the club as a whole no longer looks "new"
- Two Star - This is a club that is well used but in good condition. There will be ball wear, some scratches and light dents but plenty of life left
- One Star - This is in fair condition though there may be sky marks, heavy scratching, paint chips, shaft burn, iron/wedge face browning or dents
Send Your Part Ex Golf Clubs to Us
Once we've seen all the information on your clubs we'll give you a price and, if you are happy to proceed the next bit is simple. Pack your clubs up as securely as you can in order to prevent any transportation damage and send them to our UK warehouse (address provided on agreement). Alternatively for £15 we can collect your trade in golf clubs.
We'll Credit Your Account
When we have them in the shop we'll give them a once over to verify their condition and ensure we gave you a fair valuation (you may have underestimated how good they are). On the same day as the inspection we’ll add the credit to your account and send you an email to let you know. All that is left to do is work out what to spend your credit on!