In the spring of 1979 a golf equipment salesman named Gary Adams took out a loan on his home and founded the TaylorMade Golf Company. Counting him, there were three employees and a single, innovative product: a 12-degree driver cast of stainless steel. This new metal ‘wood’ looked and sounded different and was to change the game of golf forever. Nowadays, using the various professional tours around the world and their relationships with the best players, TaylorMade manages to fuel its relentless drive to innovate knowing if they can make the best in the world better, they can make everyone better - possibly the reason they are considered the #1 driver across the globe. Now the largest golf equipment manufacturer in the world, it is a subsidiary of the German company Adidas Group. JamGolf is an Authorised Internet Partner of TaylorMade Golf Company and is proud to sell its golf clubs, balls, clothing and accessories at the best prices around. Current tour professionals using TaylorMade in 2015 include: Sergio Garcia, Justin Rose, Jason Day, Dustin Johnson and Jessica Korda
Why buy TaylorMade products from JamGolf?
- Run by PGA Professionals with an in-depth knowledge of all our products, call 01481 253432 for advice.
- Large stocks here in the UK as well as in our shop in Guernsey ensure 95% of orders are shipped by the next day, to anywhere in the world.
- Free courier delivery to UK addresses on all new products over £75.
- We exchange your golf clubs or equipment within seven days if you change your mind.
- Most of our customers re-order and recommend us to their friends. Check out our reviews at Trustpilot.
- 100% safe and secure.