Cobra King RADSPEED Fairway Wood
The RADSPEED fairways feature the perfect balance of front and back weighting to deliver low spin, faster ball speed, and high launch. Hollow Baffler Rails create more speed and improve turf interaction for consistent contact. By utilising weight savings from a thinner Carbon Crown design, COBRA engineers have freed up more discretionary weight to position it forward and increase ball speed. Using strategic Radial Weighting , COBRA engineers were able to create three distinct performances. Each fairway features COBRA’s signature Baffler Hollow Split Rails, which increase flexion on the leading edge by 70% to increase speed while still providing excellent turf interaction.
RADSPEED Fairway Features
- Traditional shape with a balance of front and back Radial Weighting (16g in the front & 7g in the back)
- Ultra-low spin, with high launch and forgiveness
- A CNC Milled Infinity Face (up to 5 times more precise than hand-polished fairways).
- Two premium aftermarket shafts: Fujikura Motore X F3 (Stiff & Reg) and Project X Even Flow Riptide (Lite flex)
- Two colorways: Gloss Black/Turbo Yellow colourway