TaylorMade PSI Irons Steel Shafts
PSI was designed to offer the better player all they would want from an iron and much much more. Superior sound and feel and increased ball speed means you no longer have to give up distance for increased feel.
The improvement in feel is created by a multi-material badge which helps reduce vibration accross the club face. The clever design of the PSI irons feature tungsten wieghting in the longer irons for increased playability and performance and forged short irons for increased feel, mean the PSI irons offer performance and feel like nothing TaylorMade have produced before.
The Look Prefered by Players
Classic lines and carefully-considered shaping give PSi irons the clean and precise look preferred by better players, while also employing a progressive spec package that ensures each iron performs optimally for its specific role. Blade length, topline thickness, and offset increase gradually from the wedges to the long irons, inspiring confidence at address no matter the shot.
Consistant Distance without Compromise
Face Slot Technology is used to achieve consistent distance, preserving ball speed on heel and toe mis-hits. The new 360° undercut lowers the center of gravity to generate the optimal combination of trajectory and distance desired by better players.
- New Cut-Thru Speed Pocket provides more distance and consistency, especially for shots struck low on the face.
- Face Slots for improved distance on heel and toe shots, with increased consistency on all shots across the face.
- Multi-Material Damping System with HYBRAR material, plus tungsten weights in long irons and forged short irons.
- Gives golfers long irons that optimize ball flight and distance gaps; short irons that deliver the ultimate feel and control.
- Carefully considered shaping - clean and precise look preferred by better players that inspires confidence at address.
- Inverted Cone Technology to expand the COR zone, resulting in more ball speed and distance on off-center hits.
- Progressive Spec Package - blade lengths, toplines, and offsets that gradually progress from 3 - PW which are designed to optimize performance for each clubs specific role.
- Sub-2.0mm ultra-thin face - higher COR from a smaller head size and shape provides surprisingly long distance from a compact shape.
- 360 Undercut lowers CG location for optimal trajectory from all irons throughout the set.