Garmin Approach S5 GPS Watch Black
The Approach S5 is the slim, lightweight feature-packed GPS golf watch with with high resolution colour screen with Touch Targeting on a full course display and Handicap Scoring.
- Remove the Guesswork - The S5 features full-colour course views for more than 40,000 international courses with free couse updates whenever they become available. Preview doglegs, traps, bunkers and water hazards and pin position from wherever you are on the course, or in the clubhouse.
- Instant, Simple and Precise - S5 automatically detects the golf course and handles hole to hole transition. On the course it shows correct yardages to the front, back and middle of greens on a high-resolution, glove-friendly colour touchscreen.
- Get on the Green - Use the colour touchscreen to manually drag-and-drop the pin to the required location. As you move, your distance-to-the-pin numbers will change respectively.
- Keep Handicaps, Scores and Measure Shots - The S5 has handicap scoring options for individual holes, player's local handicap or index/slope method. Scoring options include Stroke play and Stableford, and you can save, review, share and print scorecards from your computer.
- Stay Discretely Connected - This lets you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch, even if you're in the middle of the fairway. It acts as a wireless extension of your smartphone.
- Longer Life Battery - The Garmin S5 Approach battery life lasts up to 10 hours in full GPS or up to 12 weeks in watch mode before the lithium-ion battery needs to be recharged. Even heavy rain and harsh conditions are no problem for the quality-built 5 ATM (50 metres) water-rated watch.
- Garmin Connect for Golf -Download your round, compare it to your last round and track improvements to your handicap for every course you play.
- An Everyday Watch With Style - The S5 tells you the time, features an odometer to see how far you've walked and even has a round timer to keep track of how long it takes you to play the round.