TaylorMade M6 Driver - Injected with Speed
This is the new M6 Driver and, unlike any other club (except the M5) each one that leaves the factory has been individually inspected and tuned. This level of attntion to detail is unprecedented in golf club manufacture and involes a process of testing to determine the club speed as it rolls off the production line. Following on from this testing each club is injected with resin to maximise ball speed and bring up up to or as close as possible to the legal limit.
The dedication TaylorMade have shown to optimising this club means that when you step up to the tee you know you're getting every possible inch out of your swing. For most of us, this level of precision would be enough to make us part with some cash to see the M6 Driver in our golf bag but that's not all you get. The new M6 is fully loaded with complementary technology to help get the most out of every shot.
- Individual tuning and resin injection to maximise speed
- The M6 is at the absolute limit of legal ball speed
- Corrective face curvature to keep your shot straighter
- More loft at the high toe and less at the low heel to improve the results of a misshit
AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH "INERTIA GENERATOR"
- Aerodynamic head shape for improved club head speed
- A huge 46g "Inertia Generator" to add mass in the right place
- More flexibibility in the Hammerhead Slot
- Works in co0njunction with the Speed Pocket
“Speed Injected Twist Face delivers a hot, yet accurate performance package in the new M6 driver. When you combine that with added clubhead speed through advanced aerodynamics, the result is a complete driver that delivers on all fronts."
Brian Bazzel | Vice President Product Creation