Titleist Pro V1 High Number Golf Balls 2021
2021 PRO V1 TECHNOLOGY
- Advancements in Titleist’s industry-leading multi-component technology are precisely designed to work together, providing total performance and extreme consistency on every shot.
- Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Cores deliver increased distance in the solid core Pro V1 and dual core ProV1x.
- Faster High-Flex Casing Layer adds speed and lowers long game spin. This highly resilient, high-speed ionomer was initially developed for and validated by Pro V1x Left Dash.
- New, Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover – the softest cover formulation ever used on a Pro V1 or Pro V1x – increases greenside spin for more control in the short game.
- New Spherically-tiled Tetrahedral Dimple Designs feature a 388-dimple layout for Pro V1, and 348 for Pro V1x, which are optimised to each model to maximise distance and flight consistency. Pro V1 maintains its penetrating trajectory while Pro V1x will fly higher than the prior generation.
- AERODYNAMIC BREAKTHROUGHS: The new dimple designs on 2021 Pro V1 and Pro V1x, the first entirely new patterns since 2011, are the result of Titleist’s unparalleled commitment to understanding and improving the flight of the golf ball.